Informations and general terms and conditions
- The rates are indicated in Euro per person per day with the minimum stay of 7 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment.
- Upon prior agreement, we accept small dogs, max.1 per apartment, with the owners’ commitment not to leave their pets alone in the apartment. The daily rate is €8.00, meals not provided.
- We offer the possibility of fresh bread and milk delivery by 8 a.m.
The prices include:
- Weekly change of bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen.
- Additional mid-week change of towels.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- In winter, free ski bus service (Stop 80 meters away) to/from Piz Sorega cable car, which is located 1 km away from the house, ski room with a ski boot dryer and warmer.
- Bike storage in summer.
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
- Small dogs (upon prior agreement): 8,00 € / day.
Check-in and check-out
- Rooms are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
BANK: Cassa Rurale Val Badia
NAME: Vinesonline S.a.s. of Da Sacco Giuseppe & Co., Str. Costadedoi, 79, I - 39036 San Cassiano (BZ)
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00. In case of higher bills, the whole bill or the difference should be paid either by credit card, cheque or advanced bank transfer (excluding guests from non-EU countries like Russia and Switzerland, for whom bigger cash payments are allowed).
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
- Credit card (no Diners Club or American Express).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: refund of the 80% of the confirmation deposit.
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit.
- from 30 to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged.
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.